Friday, December 5, 2008

Eb and Floe

It sure is hard facing a blank page when I haven't blogged in a awhile. It is part of the reason that keeps me away-- the intimidation of what to write, what is "worthy" or interesting, how to explain my absence? But really, I have no excuse other than I go through periods of dry spells when I don't feel like blogging, and I don't read anyone else's blogs either. Then I start to feel guilty for neglecting it, and I think about entries, yet still don't have the inclination to write. But finally the pressure builds, like the water behind an ice floe clogging a river. And when it breaks through, it sends the floe down, along with a torrent of pent-up water. As for me, I re enter the blogging world and put forth several entries in quick succession. So, here is the breaking of the floe.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

I've missed you friend, but I certainly understand! I'm struggling to find the time for blogging myself, and I too go through phases where it's less of a joy and I'd rather remain quiet...