Thursday, April 27, 2006

big plans


As you may recall, Ed has been in Chicago weekly, since we moved at the beginning of March. It is now approaching May, and he flew out today, and won't return until next Thursday. Tomorrow I will be dropping off the kids with Ed's parents, and I will then fly out to meet in Ed in Chicago. We will get a chance to spend some time with my brother, Andrew, and his wife Erin on Saturday. We are really looking forward to this time together, especially since the last time we went away was when E was one. I am a little nervous about leaving N, as he is still a little unpredictable and it takes a practiced ear to understand him. But I am sure that his big sister will be a big help, and give him comfort as well. So anyway, I am off to pack and write out detailed instructions for the kids' care.

No comments: