Friday, January 12, 2007

the 3rd trimester begins

I am officially in my 3rd trimester, and can't believe that in 3 months we will have a new baby!! In fact, the other day Ed and I were talking about next year, how I might not be baysitting Erika because they may be moving, and how N will be in preschool a couple mornings a week. Ed was asking what I was going to do with all that free time, and I thought, "What am I going to do? maybe I should try to get a part time job at the preschool..." and then I remembered-- "Oh! I'll have a baby to take care of! Right." So I guess the reality hasn't quite hit my subconscious yet.

The pregnancy insomnia has hit again. I have been up at 3:30 the past 3 nights or so. I try to get to bed and back asleep by 5, but that doesn't always happen. It's frusterating, but at least it's expected.

Well, it is approaching 5, so I should get myself back to bed.

No comments: