Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Out with the old

My mom asked me to come over to her house to photograph her bathroom before she did some renovations. She has some beautiful fixtures and an old claw foot tub that will have to go in favor of new, unrusted, updated models. Although she loves the old, it would be too expensive to rehab them for her new bathroom. It is a project that has been long anticipated, but there was never enough money for it, until now. Another bittersweet reality of my Dad's death- my Mom finally has the money for projects that she has had on the back burner for years, but of course, at a dear price.


Here are some of my favorites.






And one final shot that I had to include. My mom has seriously had this brush for as long as I can remember. It must be at least 30 years old.

2 comments:

The Moser Family said...

those are awesome photos and I'm sure each one is memory packed. great idea to take them.

Larisochka said...

Oh my word gorgeous!!! How could she part with such a bathroom?!