Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Urgent Prayer Needed:

Just a quick note. Ed woke up this morning with some abdominal pain and scheduled a dr. visit. I just got a call from him that they sent him to the ER for possible appendicitis. I am on my way out for a dr. appt. for Noah and then I will be back home this afternoon (I am babysitting today). I will let you know if there is any new news. Please pray.
Thank you so much for your prayers. Ed just called and they are releasing him. Apparently they think that it is colitis. Still a serious condition, but not the one that they originally thought. So I guess we have to wait and see what this means for him.

(edited at 6:30)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope he is feeling better this morning! We've been praying!

love, Bill, Becky, and Aubrey