Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Urgent Prayer Needed:

Just a quick note. Ed woke up this morning with some abdominal pain and scheduled a dr. visit. I just got a call from him that they sent him to the ER for possible appendicitis. I am on my way out for a dr. appt. for Noah and then I will be back home this afternoon (I am babysitting today). I will let you know if there is any new news. Please pray.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for your prayers. Ed just called and they are releasing him. Apparently they think that it is colitis. Still a serious condition, but not the one that they originally thought. So I guess we have to wait and see what this means for him.

(edited at 6:30)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope he is feeling better this morning! We've been praying!

love, Bill, Becky, and Aubrey