Wednesday, March 8, 2006

lonely


Ok, so some of you know of my situation of Ed being in Chicago for the next month and a half. And although I knew it was going to be hard being alone for so long, I wasn't completely depressed about it. Until he reminded me that he wouldn't be here for my birthday. Somehow, stupid as it may be, the I can't bear the thought of waking up and going through my actual birthday without him here.

Anyway, on a similar note, I have contracted a cold from somewhere and had to miss mini-church last night and Bible Study this morning. This is hard too. I depend on those times of adult fellowship with other Christians, especially now since they are my only adult conversation/interaction. So pray for me, especially today, as I am not feeling too patient with the kids. I need the strength to love them that only Jesus can give.

(After rereading this, I feel I have to add a little disclaimer-- I realized that I wrote this in a heightened emotional state which means that I will probably feel better in a day or two and see things in a better light.)

No comments: