Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Update

N is feeling a lot better. His fever is gone, and his nose not quite so runny. He only got up once last night for a drink, and went right back to sleep. He even "slept in" this morning until 6:30, giving me an extra half hour of sleep.

As a result, I even feel invigorated. I actually started a new project this morning (since I had to miss WBS, yet again). I cleaned out the pantry/toy closet and primed it. I plan to paint it this afternoon and the next couple of days, in preparation for some new shelves I am hoping that Ed will install this weekend.

Only 2 more days until he returns. I have to admit that I am feeling OK that he is away. This is the 4th week, and I have gotten used to this new schedule. That is not to say that Monday mornings aren't hard, but I am filling up my time pretty easily, and don't find the pangs quite so sharp or frequent. I don't know if this is a good thing.

No comments: