Wednesday, September 27, 2006

13 Weeks

  • End of the first trimester!! Woo-hoo!!
    I have not written about the pregnancy in a couple of weeks, becasue it was more of the same old thing.
    Feeling sick, feeling tired, etc., etc.
    But now, I feel like I am turning a corner, at least mentally.
    I can tell myself that the worst is behind me, and the lingering nausea will soon pass.
    I am getting my energy back, and am feeling ready to tackle some painting jobs around the house.
    I am also looking forward to going to the hairdresser's and getting a much needed trim and color.
    On top of that, I can wear maternity clothes, and look a little pregnant, instead of just "fat".
    So things are good.
    I even think I felt the baby move, although Ed doesn't think it is possible yet.

No comments: